Saigo no kisu wa tabako no flavor ga shita
Nigakute setsunai kaori
Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Anata wa doko ni irundarou
Dare wo omotterundarou
maksudnya..."our last kiss carried the flavour of tobacco.it was a bitter and sad smell.about this time tomorrow.i wonder where will you be.who u will be thinking of.."
You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka darekato mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashi uta utaeru made
maksudnya.."You are always gonna be my love..even if i fall in love with someone else someday.I'll remember to love you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one..now i still sing a sad love song..until i can sing a new song.."
Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugoki dasouto shiteru
Wasureta kunai kotobakari
Ashita no imagoro niwa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anatawo omotterundarou
maksudnya..."the moment in time that stood still..seems to be trying to move..but i don't want to forget anything..about this time tomorrow..i will definitely be crying..i'll probably be thinking of you.."
You will always be inside my heart
Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made
maksudnya.."You will always be inside my heart..because there is always a place for you..I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one..now i still sing a sad love song..until i can sing a new song.."
cinta itu terlalu indah dalam hati
pada yang punyai cinta yang tulus dari hati..ini liya tulis khas tuk kamu semua
salam cinta dari fairuz..assalamualaikum..
cintai lah sepenuh jiwa dan yakin lah yang cinta selalu ada dalam hati kita..jumpa lagi..
0 comments:
Post a Comment